- Q:Do I get a sign up bonus?
- A:Yes! Each new member receives a $5 credit on their account. The $5 bonus is valid for 2 weeks.
- Q:What are my points worth?
- A:Members earn a point for each dollar spent on food and beverages at HuHot. At 100-249 points, you have the option to redeem 100 points for either a free appetizer or a free dessert. At 250 points, they'll automatically convert to a free grill meal.
- Q:What happened to the free appetizer/free dessert on my account?
- A:At 100-249 points you have the choice between a free appetizer or free dessert. Once you redeem 100 points for one of them, the other is removed as an option. When you reach 250 points your free appetizer/free dessert are removed, your points convert to a free grill meal and reset to zero.
- Q:Do points expire?
- A:Points do not expire. Earned rewards (Free appetizer or dessert and Free grill meal) expire after 3 years. All other surprise rewards expire depending on the offer. Check your email or app notification for details.
- Q:Do I get a birthday reward?
- A:Yes! All HuHot Rewards members receive a BOGO for their birthday. It is deposited in your account the Sunday before (or of) your birthday and is valid for two weeks.
- Q:Do I need a physical card?
- A:Once you have signed up online, your phone number will be your account number. No need for another plastic card in your wallet! You can download the HuHot Rewards app and use a 3-digit code or provide your phone number to your server. If you prefer to have a card you can ask for one at your local HuHot and they can link it to your account.
- Q:How do I earn points?
- A:Members earn one point for every (pre-tax, pre-tip) dollar spent on food and beverages at HuHot Mongolian Grill. Just give your server or cashier your phone number, app check-in code or card to have your purchase added to your rewards balance.
- Q:Can I earn points or redeem rewards on online orders?
- A:Yes, at most locations*! If you order through the HuHot app you’ll automatically be logged in to rewards and you’ll earn points for your purchase and be able to redeem most rewards. If you order online through the HuHot website at order.huhot.com, you can log in to your HuHot Rewards account at check out to earn and redeem rewards. We are unable to provide points when orders are placed on third-party apps like UberEats or Door Dash.
*HuHot Rewards cannot be applied at the following locations when using online ordering:
Denver (Northfield), CO
Fort Collins, CO
Sun Prairie, WI
- Q:Can I earn points for gift card purchases?
- A:Points are not earned for gift card purchases; they are earned when the gift card is redeemed.
- Q:Can I earn points when I redeem a comp card or other promotional discount?
- A:Comp cards (bonus cards received from promotions such as the holiday gift card buy $50, get $10) are technically a type of discount so points cannot be accrued with that type of payment. Points can only be issued from payment with HuHot gift cards or cash/credit/checks.
- Q:Can I earn HuHot Rewards points when the check is split?
- A:When you and your dining companions split a check, you may each add your Rewards accounts to your own checks (but you may not add both checks to the same HuHot Rewards account). A HuHot Rewards account can only be applied to one check per visit.
- Q:What can I redeem with my points?
- A:Once you’ve earned 100 points, you have the option to redeem 100 points for a free appetizer or dessert. Your account will be debited 100 points upon redemption. Each time you pass the 100-point threshold a free appetizer/dessert will be added to your account (one at a time). If you prefer to save up, you will earn a free grill meal once you reach 250 points. The free grill meal will automatically be deposited in your account, and your points will reset to zero. You then start earning towards your next reward. In addition to earned rewards, you will also receive occasional bonus offers like BOGOs, double points, etc.
- Q:Can I earn HuHot Rewards points and redeem them on the same visit?
- A:Points are earned when your transaction is completed. There may be a slight delay before they appear on your account. However, if you already had a reward on your account, you can redeem that PLUS earn points on your purchase.
- Q:Will I receive coupons via email?
- A:In addition to the frequency rewards (free appetizer or dessert at 100 points and free grill meal at 250 points) you will also receive personalized offers on your account. Please make sure you have added HuHot to your email safe sender list and/or turned on notifications on the app so you learn about these rewards in a timely manner. To redeem, just provide your server with your check-in code on the Rewards app or give them your card or phone number. Your surprise & delight offers are automatically loaded on your account and generally expire within 14 days.
- Q:How do I redeem my HuHot Rewards free grill meal?
- A:After you have accrued 250 points on your account, you will have earned a free Grill Meal! You can ask your server to apply your free meal towards your check. They can look up your account via the HuHot Rewards app, your phone number or your HuHot Rewards card.
- Q:What if I forget my HuHot Rewards card, can my points for that visit be added at a later date?
- A:Points can only be added to your account in the restaurant. If you have the HuHot Rewards app, just ‘check-in’ and present the 3-digit code to your server. If you don’t have the Rewards app, simply provide your server with the phone number linked to your account.
- Q:How do I find out if I have points and rewards on my card?
- A:Point balances are displayed on the main page of the app. To see if you have any valid rewards, go to the My Rewards section. If you don’t have the app, visit www.huhotrewards.com and click on Check My Balance. Your username is your email address. If you know your password, click Login. If you don’t know your password, click Forgot Login and a new one will be sent via email. Please be patient as the password recovery email can take up to 10 minutes to be delivered.
- Q:Do I have to use my points or rewards once I have earned them?
- A:The optional appetizer or dessert after 100 points and free grill meals that you’ve earned by accruing 250 points expire after 3 years. All other bonus rewards generally expire after 2 weeks.
- Q:I’m trying to log in, but it says that my e-mail cannot be found.
- A:Please contact email@example.com and we can update your account.
- Q:What does the ‘Check-In’ button do?
- A:The check-in button on the app gives your server a way to look up your Rewards account. Once you click ‘check-in’ a short 3-5-digit number will display. Present this to your server and they will be able to look up your account.
- Q:I checked in but didn’t mean to. Are my Rewards still there?
- A:Yes, your rewards are safe. The Check in feature on the main page is how your server can look up your account. Your Rewards are not tied to the check in feature. Once your server looks up your account, they will use any Rewards in your account unless instructed otherwise.
- Q:Can I have multiple HuHot Rewards accounts?
- A:No, only one account per person. If it looks like you may have multiple accounts, we will merge them for you. Each account should have a unique email and phone number. If multiple family members want to receive their own birthday reward, they'll need to create their own accounts.
- Q:I no longer want to receive HuHot Rewards notifications.
- A:You can change your notification settings in the settings menu of your phone. However, we use these notifications to remind users about limited-time surprise offers.
- Q:I accidentally created a new account.
- A:You can add your existing account to the new account by clicking on "My Account" within the app and then selecting the book icon on the upper left. This is where you can add any card that you have. To add an account via the http://www.huhotrewards.com website, login to your account and click on the big plus sign on your profile page.
- Q:Will you share my personal information?
- A:No, we do not share any of our guest’s information with 3rd parties. We value our guests' privacy.